Saturday, July 24, 2010

Introductions... again

Well, I figured maybe you guys would like to see a picture of my kids. This is the most recent one, taken today. It's a rare moment when both kids are smiling, yet we got it on film... well digital film anyway. What would you call that? We got it on SD? Anyway...

So, now that I'm feeling better (mostly) I have been trying to think of things to post about. The funny thing is, I can't figure anything out. My guess is that it's because I've been cooped up in this house for almost a week. When nothing happens in your life, there's nothing to write about.

That being said, I do have one thing on my mind. Monday brings a new week, and with it another doctor's appointment. On Tuesday we are going to a doctor who is supposed to help us on our quest for a diagnosis of sensory processing disorder. The concern is, as always, that it will be something more. I'm actually moving into acceptance now, I think. I mean it isn't like I haven't had time to research possible outcomes, many of which were frightening to say the least. I have had time to process, and this blog has helped me to do that. I'm glad that you have helped me too. Even knowing that there are a few readers has helped me feel that it's worth it to keep writing. I never thought that having someone else read the equivalent of my journal would be motivation to keep putting it where that person could keep finding it. So, thanks for reading. I'm still working on keeping it exciting, and I'm hoping you'll keep checking in once in a while and let me know what you think. Remember to ask questions and let me know what you're interested in reading about so I can write more posts to you.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of the kids. They are just too adorable. Can't wait to read about your visit to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Add your two cents here. Have an idea for a post? Let me know. I welcome creative inspiration in all its forms.