Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back to School

My online class starts Monday, and I'm very nervous. I've been having a good time hanging out with my husband and the kids, and now I have to go back to 'work.' I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with my assignments or that by keeping up in school, I'll be neglecting my kids. Really, though, I know this is what I need to do. I need to do it for myself, and I need to do it for my kids. I want to make sure that my kids know you can accomplish anything you want to if you dedicate yourself and your time. I'm still learning that, and going to school will help me learn more about that. I just want to be sure my kids understand how important it is to follow your dreams.

Dream Big - Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your two cents here. Have an idea for a post? Let me know. I welcome creative inspiration in all its forms.